Thursday, June 6, 2013

Three Terrific FREE Short Stories By Stephen Leather


Today my publisher Hodder and Stoughton are releasing three FREE short stories of mine. How cool is that?


The anthology is called Spider's Web and two of the stories feature undercover cop Dan "Spider" Shepherd. The third is a stand-alone short story about a retired serial killer. I had terrific fun writing them and I'm more than happy to share them with my readers for free.

Also included is the first chapter of the new Spider novel - True Colours - which will be published next month.  True Colours is the 10th Spider Shepherd book and I'll shortly be starting the 11th. I don't have a title yet, but I think it'll start with FULL.  FULL THROTTLE, maybe. We shall see!  :-)

Anyway, you can download a free copy of Spider's Web for the Kindle in the UK BY CLICKING HERE

And in the US of A BY CLICKING HERE

1 comment:

Nick said...

Blimey, Christmas appears to have come early....!