Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year Cheap Deals On Spider Shepherd Full-length Novels

The wonderful people at Amazon have slashed the price of my Spider Shepherd novels to just £4.35 for three. That's close to 1,600 pages for less than a fiver,  less than £1.50 per book. The books are Soft Target, Cold Kill, Hot Blood, Dead Men, Live Fire and Rough Justice.

Hodder has published them in two eBook volumes and they are the cheapest way of buying the Spider novels.



You can buy the first volume BY CLICKING HERE  It has the full length books Soft Target, Cold Kill and Hot Blood.



You can buy the second volume BY CLICKING HERE   It contains Dead Men, Live Fire and Rough Justice.

I'm not sure how long they will stay at the special low price of £4.35. I hope for a long time!

Meanwhile I'm hard at work on the latest Spider Shepherd novel - Black Ops - which should be on the shelves (real and virtual) this summer.

I hope you and your families all have  great New Year!

No comments: